Monday, September 9, 2013

Avril Talking On Wedding: I Love Goth Black Wedding Dresses

Avril, 28, walked down the aisle in a black Monique Lhuillier gown to greet her 38-year-old groom, who looked dapper in a black suit.

Speaking about the moment she joined her groom at the altar, she gushed: 'I had goosebumps from head to toe and my eyes filled with tears. It's a moment I will never forget as long as I live.

'My body was overtaken by emotion. I saw him and he was so calm and happy. He had a tear coming down and he wiped it away. I felt so good walking to him. It made me feel like a complete woman.'

left:Avril's goth black wedding dresses  right: black wedding dresses from http://dressfame.com

Speaking about her Goth theme, Avril explained: 'I wanted it to be over the top. I'm obsessed with castles and I love French decor and goth. I found this castle and it was perfect. I also wanted to make sure it was a crazy vacation and an experience of a lifetime for our guests.'

Avril and Chad started dating in summer 2012 - soon after she ended her two year romance with reality TV star Brody Jenner.

He recalled: 'It felt like fate was intervening and I was being given this wake-up call: don't let this one get away. And I think she felt the same way and that's why I proposed in such a short time span - because we wanted to start our lives together.'


More information about wedding dresses:  http://dressfame.com


No comments:

Post a Comment